February 12th - Pangea - NYC 1,13,17
March 12th - Pangea - NYC - SOLD OUT
March 24th - The Magnetic Theater - Asheville, NC - SOLD OUT
March 26th - The Magnetic Theater - Asheville, NC - SOLD OUT
May 10th - American Legion - Spotswood, NJ 10,17- SOLD OUT
June 23rd - The Annoyance Theatre, Chicago, IL 1,15,16
June 24th - The Annoyance Theatre, Chicago, IL 1,15,16
June 25th - The Annoyance Theatre, Chicago, IL 1,15,16
June - 10th NYC - PRIVATE EVENT - SOLD OUT
July 28th - Lounge At The End Of The Universe, Boise, ID
July 29th - Lounge At The End Of The Universe, Boise, ID
July 30th - Lounge At The End Of The Universe, Boise, ID - SOLD OUT
September 30th - The Ritz Theater, Scranton, PA
October 1st - The Ritz Theater, Scranton, PA
October 14th - Copacabana - NYC
December 3rd - Triad Theatre, NYC
December 10th - TBA
2021 TOUR DATES
September 8th - NYC
October 9th - NYC
2020 Virtual Dates
September 15th - Rochester Fringe Festival
September 16th - Rochester Fringe Festival
September 17th - Rochester Fringe Festival
September 18th - Rochester Fringe Festival
September 19th - Rochester Fringe Festival
September 20th - Rochester Fringe Festival
September 21st - Rochester Fringe Festival
September 22nd - Rochester Fringe Festival
September 23rd - Rochester Fringe Festival
September 24th - Rochester Fringe Festival
September 25th - Rochester Fringe Festival
September 26th - Rochester Fringe Festival
November 29th-December 25th -Pay Per View
2019 TOUR DATES
June 27th - West Side Comedy Club - WORLD PRIDE NYC, 1,2
November 2nd - Miami Beach, FL
2018 TOUR DATES
50 Shades of Gay is An Adult Variety Show Written, Produced and Starring Award Winning Comedian Ike Avelli. The show is filled with comedy, music, drag, costumes, and Audience Participation! The show has been selling out Venues in the U.S. since 2015!
IKE AVELLI is a Stand Up Comedian who Wrote, Produced and Starred in 10 original shows since 2013: 50 Shades of Gay is his 3rd show that premiered in June of 2015 and has been selling out venues and winning awards around the country throughout it's run. Be sure to catch it in a city near you!
1 TYM MOSS is a multi talented performer. He is making a name for himself in film, NY theater, television and music. In addition to his incredible comedic timing, he is an accomplished dramatic actor as well as singer and songwriter. New York City based, he travels the country performing. His single, FREE AGAIN went to #6 on the iTunes DanceCharts. He currently packed the house at Don’t Tell Mama in NYC for 4 nights in his first Cabaret Show, “Tym Moss (A)LIVE!! FUN! FABULOUS!! FLAMBOYANT!!! He is also starring in his first Starring role in the film "JUNK".
2 VIKI VILLAINESS: Viki came to New York 10 years ago to start a career in fashion. However, that was somewhat sidetracked by her interest in nightlife and Viki Villainess soon emerged: a spooky, couture queen with purple hair and a penchant for custom looks that would never be seen twice. Today Viki is an accomplished and award-winning FIT graduate, Miss FIT 2014, and fashion designer. She hand crafts every single one of her outfits. She can also be heard on the successful podcast "Shade Parade" on Soundcloud with Ari Kiki!
3 AARON PAUL is a Pop-dance solo artist who was previously a part of the pop group Worlds Apart who had a chart run of over 5 top 30 UK singles, including "Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel," & their biggest hit "Could it be I'm Falling in Love." His career continues to soar with his worldwide club hits, #1 record 'I DON'T CARE!', top ten hit 'PnP (Party n Play)' & 'SHINE BRIGHT'. His new album DANCE is being released this spring with his autobiography "I Don't Care" to follow. Aaron was also nominated for 2 Glam Awards this year, Best Male Performer and Best Music Video
4 JEZA BELLE is an award-winning author, comedian, writer and speaker. Jeza's compilation cocktail cookbook "The Harlot's Guide to Classy Cocktails" won numerous awards. Her screenplays have also placed in multiple film festivals in 2016 & 2017, and she recently won WeScreenplay's Diverse Voices contest,that had almost 1,000 entries. She is currently directing and producing her first short film BISCUITS. She also appears as a guest speaker at various events, speaking on issues of diversity, race, culture, and religion of the LGBT community.
5 CHRIS WILLIAMS is a Singer/Songwriter/Producer from Long Island. Starting off as a session singer recording demos for producers, Chris began to write and produce for other artists as well. He has performed in New Jersey and New York as both a background singer as well as a featured performer, including such legendary New York venues as The Duplex and Sugar Bar. Chris is also a published writer, writing music reviews for Billboard magazine and music blogs. While music is a definite love, his true passion lies with his full-time career devoted to supporting people with developmental disabilities.
6 MARGOH! CHANNING two time MAC Award Nominee is a writer, comedian and performance artist from Providence, RI, where she performed award winning Judy Garland and Liza Minnelli tribute shows. Now focusing on theater and cabaret in NY, MargOH! premiered her new work "MargOH! Channing is Tipsy" to rave reviews at Dixon Place in 2012, and received critical acclaim for the show at the 2014 Edinburgh Fringe Festival with her gayiance MAN-ee Champangne. She is currently working on new shows for upcoming festivals! See ya at the party, kids!
7 VIVIAN DARLING is known in Rochester as the Fat Bitch of drag where she hosts monthly Drag Bingo with the local LGBT non-profit—The Out Alliance. You can also catch her at 140 Alex Bar and Grill for the drag shows there, and she is excited to announce that she has a new show coming up starting January 2019 featuring local and out of town performers for a drag/skit mashup akin to SNL. Check her out on Facebook and Instagram (viviidarling) for more info or to send her a cake.
8. ARI KIKI: Ari Kiki has been terrorizing NYC audiences for over 8yrs. She is Hot Mess in a short dress, and a fixture at clubs in the West Village! She is also the Winner of the 2017 Glam Award for Best Comedy Performer, and 2016 Get Out Magazine winner for Best Drag Performer in the West Village.She can also be heard on the successful podcast "Shade Parade" on Soundcloud with Viki Villianess! If you got a nipple, she'll lick it....
9. ELEANORA DIAMOND has been a professional drag entertainer for over 10 years. Beginning her drag career in West Hollywood California then relocated to Central Florida she has become one of Central Florida most well known entertainers. She has been featured in several magazines and news papers for her larger than life costumes and even larger personality. She is a highly motivated career girl, event hostess and showgirl. By day she lives her life as the normal boy next door with way too many video games and by night she hits the stage as a fabulous drag entertainer
10. COBY KOEHL is a Graduate of the Duke Ellington School of the Arts. He decided to trek off to NYC where he made a name for himself in the performing arts scene as a singer/songwriter/playwright and producer. He had a # 1 song in Greece. He has had the privilege of working at some of NYC's iconic venues, like The Cutting Room, The Metropolitan Room, The Laurie Beechman Theater and the historic Stonewall Inn. Many famous artists like Boy George said he is the greatest living soul singer since Amy Winehouse and absolutely one of the most amazing voices he has heard in 15 years.
11. SAM OZ STONE is a graduate from the Institute for American Musical Theatre. Past credits include, West Side Story “Big Deal/ Dance Captain”, Spring Awakening “Hanschen”. Sam has also been featured singing cabarets around the NYC. Making people laugh across the country is what Sam strives to do with his career and his talent!
12. FRAN SISCO is a very prolific entertainer and creative person spanning many varied fields in the NYC region. Launched like a rocket on 1/1/11 when she transitioned to being a full-time transgender female, Fran has been non-stop and (a) performed in over 200 shows, including cabarets, singing, comedy, variety and sketches (b) acted in plays, films and webseries (c) wrote, directed and produced 2 award-winning documentaries and 3 award-winning music videos of songs she created (d) wrote, directed and produced 3 short plays (e) writing essays, poems and songs, and also visual art, radio show hosting, and speaking as a trans advocate at nonprofits
13. WENDY STUART was recently voted one of the top 10 beautiful women by Hollywood Digest (as an advocate and influencer in wildlife conservation as well as LGBTQ issues) this actress, model,comedian, podcast host, interviewer, club MC, author of her memoir “She’s The Last Model Standing” (Amazon) . Most recently the host and creator of “Pandemic Cooking With Wendy” and co host on “Triversity Talk“ with Steven Teague and “If These Walls Could Talk” with Tym Moss. Producer, Host, and Interviewer on award winning documentaries including “Whisperers and Witnesses:Primate Rescue in Cameroon” You can find out more about Wendy on her YouTube channel “WendyStuartTV” and her website www.WendyStuartTV.com. She hopes you’ll stop by...,
14. Coco Couture is originally from Charlotte, NC but considers Asheville their home. Coco, has a background in theatre, cheerleading and gymnastics. She has a love for all things glamorous and macabre and of course MADONNA. Coco would like to be Iman when she grows up.
15. Derry Queen is a Chicago drag queen and stand up that combines comedy and make up into a hot mess. She has performed all around Chicago for 3 years and has a stupid following on Tik Tok (@derryqueenhaha) . She can be seen hosting Drag Race viewing parties at the annoyance anytime an episode is on! She also hosts Gag! at Berlin and Derry Queen’s Big Queer Variety Show at the Hideout . Follow her to see where else she is performing and what else is up in her stinky little life .
16.Spjork is a Chicago based drag artist who prioritizes silliness and a good time. No matter if it’s twitter, Instagram, or the capitalist play pen we call life; Spjork will be there to make you laugh (or something)!
17. Jacqueline Dupree is an international recording artist and drag entertainer born and raised in Detroit, Michigan. She moved to the East Coast to pursue a singing and acting career. She has been a member of and played for the New York Gay Football League for over a decade.
Jackie has shared the stage with many notable entertainers, including Grace Jones, Regina Bell, and RuPaul, to name a few. She has appeared at venues as diverse as The Russian Tea Room, Copacabana, and XL Nightclub. Additionally, she has performed in venues around the world, such as in Iceland, Turkey, and Bermuda.
Diva Jackie Dupree is a regular staple at the legendary national landmark, The STONEWALL Inn